User Avatar Image

WHAT?!?!?! (don't read unless you've made it to extended play)

posted by poohead900 on - last edited - Viewed by 540 users
Did the cheat just for really talk?!?!!? WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nah, it was someone who just voiced over. You know S to a-da B can't aford that hot action!
  • But it was the 'POWERED BY THE CHEAT' voice!

I think he for really talked, and my head about asploded.
  • poohead900;99283 said:
    But it was the 'POWERED BY THE CHEAT' voice!

I think he for really talked, and my head about asploded.
    OH COME ON!

Seriously, Homsar talks in Episode 2, all yallz fine and dandy.

Now The Cheat talks in his "POWERED BY THE CHEKT" voice, and everyone's nuts!

Seriously, the Cheat didn't talk. Now it's my line!
  • But the Homsar thing was a one-off occurrence. Everyone already knew that The Cheat provides voices for his already established Powered By The Cheat cartoons, but nobody ever actually witnessed it. I just found it extremely shocking to see the little yellow dog moving around and speaking coherently!
  • poohead900;99289 said:
    But the Homsar thing was a one-off occurrence. Everyone already knew that The Cheat provides voices for his already established Powered By The Cheat cartoons, but nobody ever actually witnessed it. I just found it extremely shocking to see the little yellow dog moving around and speaking coherently!
    You may have a point. But I'm PRETTY sure that he may have recorded it and lip-sink'd.
  • Strongsadioware;99291 said:
    You may have a point. But I'm PRETTY sure that he may have recorded it and lip-sink'd.
    Rock on, my head has been un-asploded. It was an unseen voiceover!
  • poohead900;99294 said:
    Rock on, my head has been un-asploded. It was an unseen voiceover!
    Well, another mystery solved by Strongsadioware-esque. Time to put the request lock on this thread!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Yeah I don't know for sure, but I think the implication there was that the Cheat (clearly Strong Bad's editor on this film) dubbed that voiceover in in post.
  • I'm sure it was supposed to be dubbed. You can hear The Cheat making squeaky noises underneath.

The Cheat has quite a deep voice when he speaks English, doesn't he?
  • Shwoo;99307 said:
    I'm sure it was supposed to be dubbed. You can hear The Cheat making squeaky noises underneath.

Yeah I heard taht too.
Add Comment