Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• Argh..... I regret to inform the group that the same tired TWD S2E1 trailer is playing during TWD television show.

• DID YOU JUST... OMG......

lol smooth move dude :)

• edited February 2014

Will we see this 'news' durning or after the show? :)

• Alt text

So Episode 1 is out. Now we're waiting for Episode 2. Think I'll post this again.

• Alt text

So Episode 1 is out. Now we're waiting for Episode 2. Think I'll post this again.

• edited February 2014

ok dude you've posted the same thing twice, move your mouse over your comment after you posted it the first time look on the right side you should see 3 options

Alt text

click on edit and make the changes. click on update comment.

voila only one post

so just flag your second post as spam so a mod can delete it or make it different.

• At first all these gif's and meme's were kind of funny but after seeing tons and tons of them they are getting stale.

Anyone find any new info from TTG anywhere? The show is a dead end for new info.

ok dude you've posted the same thing twice, move your mouse over your comment after you posted it the first time look on the right s

• At first all these gif's and meme's were kind of funny but after seeing tons and tons of them they are getting stale.

Gifs and memes are all that's keeping us from going batshit crazy. We can only hope Telltale will release a trailer tomorrow.

CiscoKidd81 posted: »

At first all these gif's and meme's were kind of funny but after seeing tons and tons of them they are getting stale. Anyone find any new info from TTG anywhere? The show is a dead end for new info.

• agree with both of you :P

At first all these gif's and meme's were kind of funny but after seeing tons and tons of them they are getting stale. Gifs a

• It's really hard looking at the forum on a iPhone with all the Gif's. I thought they were going to implement a mobile view. Maybe it is coming right after 2......... Doubt it though.......

At first all these gif's and meme's were kind of funny but after seeing tons and tons of them they are getting stale. Gifs a

• I would like to know season 2 ep 2 of the walking dead comes out someone get back to me as soon as u can I mean it to!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We all want to know. As the title states, Telltale has told us it will be "Early March". So anywhere between March 1st - March 15th.

Kk4523 posted: »

I would like to know season 2 ep 2 of the walking dead comes out someone get back to me as soon as u can I mean it to!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited February 2014

Damn.... Another Sunday goes by with out episode 2...

• yeah...since I've followed TT it's been nothing but false promises

really ?

• Did you seriously expect something to pop up tonight? They've already said a trailer next week.

• telltale will be more noticed after game of thrones and borderlands.

Yeah. TWD is definitely a game with hard work put into it. I just don't understand why telltale gets shat on only HALF as much as infintyward after COD Ghosts fell on it's face. I mean there ARE worse staff out there.

• Actually Bob is talking about the wrong episode, but 100% sure for one of the episodes Telltale said "early" and it came out pretty late in the month.

Bob Page posted: »

Early march ? Ah, in TellTale language that means around the 15ish since in season 1 they said middle of october and it came out around the 26th...

• did anyone else see the weeping angles in the background?

Groovy420 posted: »

If this doesn't cheer you up there's no hope

• Are we there yet?

• I'm going to stick with the idea that each episode will take 3 months, mainly based on PAST episodes generally taking 3 months. Not just for TWD, but for other games Telltale has made. They havent exactly given any reason for me to think they're suddenly going to go faster :) Theory is one thing, empirical evidence is another.

Doesn't matter to me though - it's not like I paid a season pass so whenever they come out with it, they come out with it. I have other games to play anyway :)

ttg have previously taken a bit longer to release the second ep due to this feedback system and thus making changes as the community/testers discover, so the following eps should in theory be no more than 2 months/8 weeks.

• Honestly, I didn't intend that, but that is cool that you realized that!

I like the progression you made, from clean shaven to full grown facial hair. It just shows how long the wait is.

• Not far now...

(anyone else get the Smurfs reference?)

Plan_R posted: »

Are we there yet?

• I'm hoping for a trailer tomorrow and then the game beginning of next week.

• edited February 2014

(War plane and explosion sound, ) D...Day 70 ....* cough * * cough * ......s...still waiting for episode 2.....we have no more food supplies.....I don't know if our troop gonna makes it until early march ...the transmission between Head Quarter and the front are always blown off..........(random soldier screaming : ARTILLERY !! TAKES COVER ) ( BAAAAAAMMMM !!!!!) ........ arrrggghhh... i'm....I'm hit....arrgh.. ..i'm cold

• edited February 2014

• (A comrade runs toward me and says) ...NOOO DON'T DIE.....NOT AFTER SURVIVING ALL THIS !!(cries over my body) YOU HAVE TO SEE EPISODE 2 ( rain start and all the battlefield become muddy) it's an horrific scene

veddy posted: »

(War plane and explosion sound, ) D...Day 70 ....* cough * * cough * ......s...still waiting for episode 2.....we have no more food

• It's okay, man. It doesn't affect you. You're not human.

Me? I'm fighting fire with fire, these two fucks just wouldn't give in.

• Pack it in, guys. A username is just that, and let's leave it there.

Although, that said, I suppose a friendly reminder that we ask you not to discuss stuff like weed on the site wouldn't go amiss...

tooducks posted: »

It's okay, man. It doesn't affect you. You're not human.

• C'mon telltale, release it

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen. The final week before we'll be playing The Walking Dead again. I'm extremely excited to see if this long waiting will pay off. I pray that A House Divided will be just as good as Starved For Help. And not to forget the mysterious survivor. Please don't troll us on this one Telltale, and let it be someone from Season One. hint hint Kenny.

• THIS GUY ^ is awesome

FreddeN93 posted: »

Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen. The final week before we'll be playing The Walking Dead again. I'm extremely excited to see if this

• That wasn't the biggest hint ever...it's obviously Kenny. Or Lee's long lost twin brother!

By the way awsome profile pic...i always knew Ben was reminding me of someone.

FreddeN93 posted: »

Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen. The final week before we'll be playing The Walking Dead again. I'm extremely excited to see if this

• wtf ? next week the second ep will released ? fuck i have a fucking exam shit fucking teacher and his rules >:(

That wasn't the biggest hint ever...it's obviously Kenny. Or Lee's long lost twin brother! By the way awsome profile pic...i always knew Ben was reminding me of someone.

• well FUCK WALL STREET

ihatemycat posted: »

wtf ? next week the second ep will released ? fuck i have a fucking exam shit fucking teacher and his rules >:(

• Ben is the dumbest character i ever seen .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.