56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe it was that name Strong Bad said, Bob Bacharah or something (I don't really remember too clearly). The one he says right after PERDUCCIIIIII challenges him to Rock, Paper, Baccarat.
  • The Club reference is Burt Bacharach the pianist and composer.

Coach Z in the shark pool and the greasy office trinket don't count as outtakes.

To get the final two spit takes, look at the paintings in the office 3 seperate times.
  • noknowncure;99621 said:

Coach Z in the shark pool and the greasy office trinket don't count as outtakes.

To get the final two spit takes, look at the paintings in the office 3 seperate times.
    You sure? I got them to count, but couldn't get the paintings to count until I looked at them 3 times. I ran through with all the junk compiled in the forums so far, just to double check all of the items before I made the thread. I'll check it again.
  • Maybe the paintings outtake discrepancy is another case of Wii/PC differences? Just throwing a guess out there.
  • wow we beat telltale in a landslide at this list.
  • Gman5852;99682 said:
    wow we beat telltale in a landslide at this list.
    No kiddin. There's still a few discrepancies though, probably between Wii/PC users.
  • Having some serious probs with the Monocle. There's no clickable area on the ground around the Prison. I think it may be the timing; I'm there before the formula is made. Do I get it after Diomonocle is there, or in extended play, or something?
  • How do I nun chuck anybody? Do I use the gun twice? :confused:
  • Natey9;99696 said:
    How do I nun chuck anybody? Do I use the gun twice? :confused:
    Select the Nunchuck gun in your inventory, and use it on a character.

For what it's worth, I think the Club reference (while correct) is actually slightly different than described.
    The game is "Rock, Paper, Baccarat", which Strong Bad mispronounces as "Rock, Paper, Bacharach." (Still a reference to Burt Bacharach.)

Also, I'm pretty sure I've finally confirmed what gets you the 5th name drop: give Dr. X the ruby.
Add Comment