Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• I feel like crying...
    Alt text

• The one walker kinda... looks like... Katjaa. Wow.

TinyCarlos posted: »

I feel like crying...

• We should make bets to the time the trailer will come out, (12 or 21 (9pm)) :P

• Wouldn't be Katjaa. She shot herself in the head.

Mark$man posted: »

The one walker kinda... looks like... Katjaa. Wow.

• Stop feeding the fucking situation!!

tooducks posted: »

It's okay, man. It doesn't affect you. You're not human.

• I bet it will be first viewed on the new playing dead episode

DLGR13 posted: »

We should make bets to the time the trailer will come out, (12 or 21 (9pm)) :P

• I'm not trying to be rude but there is literally 0% chance Omid is alive... sorry guys.

• Sadly Telltale decided working on The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands, and Game of Thrones all at the same time was a good idea. I'm sure they see that now.

clemskeeper posted: »

they must not like loyal fans and money. either that or they are sadists who enjoy our suffering

• "Bad things have happened to everyone."

"All we do- all we have EVER done- is wait. And for what?"

• Anticipation
    IT BEGINS

• Nobody likes a TATTLETALE you stupid head!!

Puzzlebox!!! PANDER1 IS BUGGING MYNAMEISOMID AGAIN!!!

• Okay... now all I have to do is figure out how to fix my xbox before the episode comes out :/

• Momma Puzzlebox! Pander is bugging me!

pander1 posted: »

(almost poke) I'm not touching you.... (almost poke) I'm not touching youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

• plus she'd be several miles away

Wouldn't be Katjaa. She shot herself in the head.

• edited February 2014

omid got shot in the chest seems fatal

kenny surrounded by walkers and goes quiet, and the audio recorded by gavin harmon was removed/ not used.

and ttg said ages ago his 'fate' will be explored...which seems to me that kenny will die in season 2.

I'm not trying to be rude but there is literally 0% chance Omid is alive... sorry guys.

• define fix

Okay... now all I have to do is figure out how to fix my xbox before the episode comes out

• :P

Nobody likes a TATTLETALE you stupid head!!

• edited February 2014

I don't know for you guys but when the game will come out : I WILL FUCKING ENJOY SO HARD EVERY SECOND OF THE GAME !!!!!!!!! ( Lays down and roll on the floor )

• "You're strong, Clem. You can do anything..."

TinyCarlos posted: »

I feel like crying...

• But she's little.

"You're strong, Clem. You can do anything..."

• "That don't mean nothin'."

Krisentine posted: »

But she's little.

• I don't know for you guys but when the game will come out : I WILL FUCKING ENJOY SO HARD EVERY SECOND OF THE GAME !!!!!!!!! ( Lays down and roll on the floor )

Be careful what you wish for. The previous episode had a little girl mauled by a dog, AND forced to conduct improvised surgery upon herself. I'm sure Telltale will find a way to beat all the joy out of your system.

veddy posted: »

I don't know for you guys but when the game will come out : I WILL FUCKING ENJOY SO HARD EVERY SECOND OF THE GAME !!!!!!!!! ( Lays down and roll on the floor )

• Your gonna see bad stuff, but its okay.

Krisentine posted: »

But she's little.

• Early march sounds like march 18th. From telltales words

• edited February 2014

It's safe to say next week will be it, anything farther wouldn't be safe.

vivec2 posted: »

Early march sounds like march 18th. From telltales words

• It hurts so bad BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!

I don't know for you guys but when the game will come out : I WILL FUCKING ENJOY SO HARD EVERY SECOND OF THE GAME !!!!!!!!! ( Lays d

• edited February 2014

anything farther wouldn't be safe.

Puts on Bane mask For them.

NamelessAce posted: »

It's safe to say next week will be it, anything farther wouldn't be safe.

• 4th, and you? :)

What date? I also have birthday early march

• Wow my birthdays on March 4th. Virtual high fives.

TheGovernor posted: »

4th, and you?

• Am not! Nuh uh!

Momma Puzzlebox! Pander is bugging me!

• You mean a Ta-telltale...

Nobody likes a TATTLETALE you stupid head!!

• Wow really! Well how about that :D

Wow my birthdays on March 4th. Virtual high fives.

• its a spoiler!!

• Looking forward to the trailer. Hope it will give us a few more clues as to what episode 2 brings.

• I disagree. This topic has been debated very much in this forum but there are certain things that clementine can not do. She is in fact small. Your not going to see her pick up a axe like Lee was able to. On the flip side clementine can tiptoe as well as hide in small areas.

It really depends what you enjoy the most in the game. Personally for me I enjoyed playing as lee more the clementine so far. I hope TTG can hit the right balance in the next episodes that will make me change my mind,

"That don't mean nothin'."

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited February 2014

They are quoting lines from the end of season 1

CiscoKidd81 posted: »

I disagree. This topic has been debated very much in this forum but there are certain things that clementine can not do. She is in f

• edited February 2014

Lee... My parents... It's so horrible

Your gonna see bad stuff, but its okay.

• Coming soon. :P

Looking forward to the trailer. Hope it will give us a few more clues as to what episode 2 brings.

• edited February 2014

Well, we're definitely getting close to Ep 2! Telltale changed their background to The Walking Dead on Twitter again, so that's a good sign. It shouldn't be long now. Them releasing it on the 4th of March is looking more and more realistic to me.

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

They changed their Facebook cover as well. Things are looking up.

S-Rose posted: »

Well, we're definitely getting close to Ep 2! Telltale changed their background to The Walking Dead on Twitter again, so that's a good sign. It shouldn't be long now. Them releasing it on the 4th of March is looking more and more realistic to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.