SpaceFalcon2001

About

Username
SpaceFalcon2001
Joined
Visits
10
Last Active
Roles
Member

Comments

  • I enjoyed the story line, but there were definitely fewer puzzles in this one, even including the bonus puzzles, and that's just total number. Less variety in the puzzles themselves, many repeats within the game. The puzzles were way easier than las…
  • Maikel Steneker wrote: » It's on sale just 2 weeks after launch? I didn't expect my purchase to lose value so quickly... What loss of value? It's worth as much as you pay for it and as much entertainment as you get out of it. It's not like …
  • Just did a redownload of the game. According to the file's details, it's the exact same game as before: 2010.11.22.1719 You guys are going to have to wait until Telltale does a little fixing to get the patch actually available to us in some wa…
  • Steve Irwin would have been a sufficient replacement. Too bad he's dead too.
  • Adventuring is way better. I accidentally clicked the wrong one in the poll (oops) but I play this stuff for the adventures! I just watched the crimefighting ending on youtube - lame (and a little more drawn out).
  • I've never used a walkthrough, but then I'm an old school adventure gamer and the logic here isn't nearly as crazy as some other games (Have I ever seen held than 5 items at a time in S&M?). Plus they have huge hint signs practically shoving the…
  • They're always a bit late with the last episode. The first ones come out on a pretty good month and a week ish cycle, then the last one takes a bit longer. It's how it's always been (at least that I remember).
  • Charey wrote: » Deaths number 1 3 and 5 are off screen. #1, he's getting his bottom half eaten while he screams, so it's kinda half 'n' half. #3, I agree. #5, I disagree, the dino jumps on him and is attacking him brutally while he go…
  • bubbledncr wrote: » I thought the plot point was that Life Finds A Way, and people shouldn't try to control nature. Personally, I think if they had to tell you the point, that wasn't it unless there's no better alternative. Either way I wonde…
  • StrongBrush1 wrote: » Believe it or not, I remember NONE of those things being in the movies. (Aside from Samuel L. Jackson saying "***damn it" about halfway through the first one. And the occasional smoker.) I can't speak for JP 2/3 becaus…
  • xbskid wrote: » Some people are in an unending quest for ultra-realism, some for ultra-violence. The world is full of all kinds. Realism doesn't seem to be a factor really when bringing back dinosaurs from extinction. Simply, the blatant pl…
  • corruptbiggins wrote: » I don't know why people want or expect a mature rated game just because it's about dinosaurs when the actual films were all rated PG. And if you watch the first one, PG was probably not a very appropriate rating. The…
  • StrongBrush1 wrote: » Hmmm... how about NO. How about YES! I didn't see you suggest anything beyond "Like the movies" when most people want something different. Of course my vision is more awesome with gore (the combination of Dinos and Peo…
  • Since it's Jurassic Park, I'm hoping for a horror survival adventure game from TTG, that's the kind of game I'd really expect when talking about Jurassic Park anyhow. So therefore, it's like the movies that the people involved need to survive/outwit…
  • I love the basic idea of this one, but I hated the fact that there wasn't a clear placement for the burger or the chicken and I was left to guess at which was which. (Spoiler)
  • She's purely a plot device for a kids tv series. It's almost cliche that anything like Sam and Max would need a kid character to centralize everything that happens.
  • Oh yeah and the rest of the episode was really awesome as well with regards to most of what was going on, but the first 30 min were what really blew me away and gave me a great change of pace. Loved the Museum as well.
  • IMO the first 30 minutes of the game were the BEST. It's an awesome direction that actually brings more of the feel of what Sam and Max (or at least Sam) should really be about. The interrogation, the rugged Sam making his way to get his buddy back …
  • When I first heard it, I thought Sal was voiced by Patrick Warburton (Joe from Family Guy or David Puddy from Seinfeld). There are slight differences, but the close sound of the voice is what makes it so awesome.
  • Raum wrote: » I find it kind of disheartening. It probably means that the release has been postponed. Or alternatively, they're hoping more people will buy it, either because the turnout so far is disappointing, or overwhelming.
  • You bet I remember (<3 Telltale from their beginning), I've always been more of a reader than a poster, but when I heard they got a hold of the Sam and Max IP and were actually developing a game for it I was floored in amazement, and I certainly …
  • GinnyN wrote: » So... when the game is going to be released?(I think) June 30th 11:59:59 PM... HAST (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time, GMT-10), to show some love to all their Hawaiian fans.
  • I tried to do it in order but obviously got stuck with 1 at say, 90% completion. Then I jumped to 3, which gave me all I needed anyway. So my Order ended up being: 1-3-1-2-4
  • Hassat Hunter wrote: » * In the begin, Maximus says: "Hah. Fat chance. But you do, right Sam?" Of course that should be Sameth. Is that VO cut short (like with Stinky's fishes in 301) or did William forgot the timezone there for a line? Act…
  • My glitch: When you're rock, and you use max's psychic powers instead of moving, I used Ventrilaquism and got stuck with a strange camera angle that wouldn't let me talk to the guardians again (so I could not escape via the riddle) or move (could no…
  • In all honesty, 50% isn't too awesome if you already own all the games and aren't interested in the side material. Would like some other Pre-order bonus as an incentive :-p
  • Imo, the HTR guys sound more like you'd expect freelance police to sound instead of just buddies who solve wacky puzzles. It's a darker more grittier sound. I like the new max, he has a nice range that does approach crazy, but new sam took a long ti…
  • The Highway wrote: » spoiler tags, please. although most of us already know this, some people haven't played season 2, so they don't know about stinky yet. So they like S&M enough to pre-order Season 3, but not enough to play season 2? …
  • Just watch it on youtube?
  • You forgot the "I already own everything and therefore have nothing to use a Free Game coupon on other than giving it away to a friend" option. Truth be told I don't have Texas Hold em or CSI but Interest level = 0 and .5 respectively.