Jazzy

About

Username
Jazzy
Joined
Visits
0
Last Active
Roles
Member

Comments

  • Tried it from a friend's connection as I'm staying over their place and still got the same problem. This is a joke.
  • I can second this, tried the same two days again and now can't download any of the episodes. Also as I'm visiting friends this weekend I tried their internet connection and got the same problem. Interesting that the OP got banned, they banning us …
  • The fact that we are forced into using this downloader, and are forced to log into the game everytime we want to play it (meaning I can't play this shit on the train) means that they should work doubletime to make it at least acceptable to use. The…
  • If they just said something (and something that wasn't downright derogatory like "a few users") that showed they were working on the issue or what the issue was (like their servers not working or being overloaded) then that would be something. But …
  • "Small number". Such utter bullshit. I think there's a problem with their servers personally.
  • Now having problems with this very forum, pathetic TTG, if you were Obsidian you would be getting slammed with 'Bugsidian' and slandered rightfully for all this bugs all over the internet.
  • Same problem here. Tried reinstalling and now NONE of the episodes past the first one (that comes preinstalled) will download. I'm out, I'm done with Telltale if they are going to pull this DRM bullshit that stops you playing without an internet c…
  • deadk1ng wrote: » Look at Kenny's face after killing Larry, even he knows it was a mistake. That was a look of horror, soldiers often get that look after they killed their first man, doesn't mean he thinks it's a mistake just that he's horr…
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • Rommel49 wrote: » Walkers also don't reanimate without some warning, both the cop at the beginning and the person in the pickup make fairly distinct noises before they become "active". Really? The first noise I heard from the zombie pickup…
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • My last attempt at this post got wasted by my POS computer so let's hope this one works. Let me explain where I am coming from: 1. The point about being bitten is this: it doesn't matter if you manage to kill the zombie and get out, if you ge…
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • YamiRaziel wrote: » Jazzy, that's not true. You can say bitten for days, depending how strong you are. You will eventually die because of the fever and the virus and then you will turn. Larry isn't Neo from the Matrix, he won't jump right away and…
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • Xarne wrote: » haha so grey. On one hand, killing Larry is all win for you. He knows what you did and he's a total jerk to you. There is literally nothing you can do within the 2 episodes to make him change his opinion of you. But in his defense,…
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • YamiRaziel wrote: » Even it if turns into a zombie, what? He can bite Lilly or Lee, but he can't reach Kenny. They will kill the zombie, even if some of them is bitten. The problem is that this would've taken too much time, and we all had to focus…
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • Necrosoul wrote: » Example: You and two friends are at a bar. Friend A , B and you got in a verbal fight. Now a random fight breaks out that did not start with your group, but your group is now involved. A guy pulls a gun on you and is ready to fi…
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • deadk1ng wrote: » lets not forget...Lee didn't STOP Kenny from killing Larry, Lee only didn't agree with Kenny. With that in mind, how many of you so called Kenny supporters would still be all chummy with a RL friend who refused to help you in a …
    in F*** Kenny Comment by Jazzy July 2012
  • zgamer wrote: » In my Mac playthrough, I first picked "Reason with Larry" and then I chose to shout down Larry. I pretty much sided with Kenny on everything, but apparently "Reason with Larry" is chosen as siding with him because then in Episode 2…
  • I'm enjoying TWD but I would like to get some more Sam'n'Max luvin before a TWD2.
  • The first time I did it I tried the trap, chopping the chain, even tried cutting the tree down (yes you can try to chop the tree down). Finally I realised I had no choice and started to chop through the guy's leg only to run out of time half way th…
  • Kaapo wrote: » Another good option would be to have Lilly and Kenny continue their power struggle, and Lee, being the most influential member of the remaining group, could decrease the authority of one by constantly siding with the other, up to th…
  • Kinky John Fowler wrote: » Even once you've stopped breathing you have about 5 minutes or so before your body starts to shut down (hence CPR which Lee was trying to do before that idiot decided to step in), so you are looking at 5 mintes at the ve…
  • Yep, I agree that both introducing a new character offscreen is fine and that killing off the new guy was a bit cheap, it sets a bad precedence for future characters introduced offscreen. Plus, I liked Mark!
  • Doug ain't gay, people are just assuming that since Carley looks to be a potential romance option and think it applies to both. I personally hope he's not gay, otherwise it turns it into Bioware's Virmire option where it came down to whether you wa…
  • cooper56 wrote: » Prob why walking dead is so popular not much like it what about other telltale games? Most of them are just point'n'click games with very little actual choice in them (closer to the old style of point'n'click than TWD is t…
  • Point'n'click there are quite a few around. Games with choice and consequence are around too. Games with both, however, are not many. There's Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy in the US) that's similar in mechanics to the Walking Dead, but it kin…
  • christophlieber wrote: » exactly. no idea what that's all about. I think mud is involved, so I'm guessing he fell over and got his clothes dirty or something...
  • Yep, unless the zombies had some advantage like your example of blending in or some other factor was involved a straight up zombie uprising by itself would not have good prospects for the poor zomboids...
  • StraightFacedChicken wrote: » I think, in one of the future episodes, the 2 kids will be in a room. The zombies start breaking through the door, and you are holding the door shut, so you shout to Kenny for help, he runs into the room, looks around…
  • Gennadios wrote: » Alas, no: http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html Add to those 7 the fact the human jaw can't even penetrate denim, any uprising would end before it begins. The…
  • If we're talking about a zombie apocalypse that started the same way the Walking Dead does then no. Even if every single person who ever lived and died rose up as a zombie at once, even those whose bodies long ago turned to dust and ash, they would…
  • Gay sex scene with Doug? Hey, you know what they say about prison and the lack of women around...