The Walking Dead: The Final Season - First Look at Key Art & PAX East Info!
posted by Caroline Liddick March 30th 2018
Hey everyone! Been a while since we've had news on The Walking Dead: The Final Season, so let's get caught up to speed.
- You can see our newly shared season art above! What do you think?
- We'll have more information at our PAX East panel next Friday, April 6 at 12:30pm ET. Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller hosts alongside members of the series’ creative team and Clementine herself, Melissa Hutchison. Together we’ll look back on Clementine’s journey so far and take a sneak peek at how it all ends. If you're at the show, you can join us in the Albatross Theatre. For those of you at home, you'll be able to watch the livestream here: twitch.tv/pax2
- At 2pm ET, following our panel on Friday, our developers will answer more questions about the upcoming season on Skybound's Livestream! You can watch here: twitch.tv/skybound
- If you're present at PAX and cosplaying as any of our characters from The Walking Dead, join us in Skybound Room 206 anytime from 2-3pm ET on Friday to meet your fellow cosplayers, take photos, and mingle with Telltale staff, including Melissa Hutchison!
- Come meet Melissa Hutchison in person and get her autograph! She'll be sitting down for an autograph session on Saturday, April 7 from 2-3pm ET in Skybound Room 206.
We're excited to show you more from this game - this is only the beginning! Make sure you follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Tumblr so you're always up-to-date. In the meantime, you can come chat with fellow fans in our forums!