Get into the story.
To buy Poker Night 2, choose your preferred device and store.
Poker Night 2 is the unnecessary sequel to Poker Night at the Inventory! In the original game, you played poker with a bunch of weirdoes for Team Fortress 2 items and the satisfaction of beating the odds.
Are you a poker wizard? You’ll love it. Can you barely count to 21 or remember what day it is? You’ll love it too because in Poker Night 2, even when you’re losing, you’re winning. And vice-versa.
Now, In Poker Night 2…
- A different bunch of weirdoes officially licensed, triple ‘A’ characters (Claptrap, Brock Samson, Ash Williams, Sam)
- More prizes than ever before (what you can win depends on the game system you’re using)
- From the Portal game series, your dealer is GLaDOS!
- Two poker styles – Texas Hold ‘Em and now Omaha!
- MORE satisfaction in beating the odds (though it’s not guaranteed, since satisfaction is subjective and it must be pointed out, not legally binding in any way)!
- Hilariously witty banter between your new poker buddies
- It’s a dream come true!
Community Topicsjoin the conversation
Poker Night - Fantasy Casting Thread
Fun Fan-made cast lists for Poker Night.READ THREAD
Telltale Games’ Poker Night 2 © 2014 Telltale, Inc. Telltale, Telltale Games, Telltale Series, Get into the story, Crowdplay, the Crowd Play logo and the Telltale logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved. “ASH” character from “ARMY OF DARKNESS” is licensed from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ARMY OF DARKNESS ™&© 1993 Orion Pictures Corporation. ©2013 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. “BROCK SAMSON” character from “VENTURE BROS.” ™&© CARTOON NETWORK (2013). Claptrap is a copyrighted character of Gearbox Software, LLC. Gearbox Software, Borderlands, and their corresponding logos are trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC. Used under license. Sam & Max Created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. GLaDOS is the property of Valve Corporation and used under license. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PS3" and the PlayStation Network logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association.