Batman - The Telltale Series Support
[PC] I have an nVidia/AMD graphics card and my game lags frequently
If your computer has both an integrated Intel card and an nVidia or AMD card, the game is likely running on the integrated Intel card instead of your more powerful card.
To set the game to run on the nVidia card:
- Open the nVidia Control Panel on your computer.
- Select the Manage 3D Settings on the left column.
- In the Program Settings tab, click the Add button, then select the game from the pop up menu.
- You should see a new drop down menu that allows you to select your preferred graphics processor. Select the high-performance nVidia processor option here.
To set the game to run on the AMD card:
- Open the AMD Control Panel/Catalyst. In the AMD Settings, select the Gaming tab.
- In the upper right hand corner, you will see an option to add a file.
- Add the batman_win7.exe or batman_win8.exe file here, depending on which one you use.
- Check to ensure the game is set to run in Max Performance mode.
Please also update the drivers for your graphics card to ensure you have the latest software version. Please note you may need to specifically update your drivers through the nVidia GeForce Experience program or AMD Control Panel/Catalyst. Your Device Manager may not find the most recent updates specific to your card model.