How do I play local split-screen offline?
To play 7 Days to Die locally and offline with a friend, you will need:
- 2 XBLA or PSN accounts (alternatively, a Guest account for Player 2 is accepted)
- 2 Xbox One or PS4 controllers
Please follow these steps to enable split-screen mode:
- As Player 1, sign into your XBLA or PSN account and start the game.
- Choose 'New Game' from the Main Menu.
- Select a character appearance to play as.
- Select 'Single Player' game and choose a game name.
- Select your desired game options and select 'Start Game.'
- After the game has loaded to the map, have Player 2 turn on their controller and select an account.
- Have Player 2 press the 'Menu' or 'Options' button on their controller.
- Player 2 will then be able to select their character appearance.
After Player 2 has selected their character, split-screen multiplayer will be activated.