Game of Thrones
How to run the PC/Mac Support Tool for Game of Thrones
The Support Tool is a batch/script file that collects general system information and data related to Game of Thrones, such as a directory listing of the install folder, save folder, and crash events caused by the game. This information helps our support team identify the root of potential issues you may be experiencing.
To run the Support Tool on PC:
- Download the GOT PC Support Tool.exe file at the bottom of this article and double-click on it to run the file. Allow it run until it says "FINISHED" at the bottom.
- Once the Support Tool is finished, it will open an explorer window containing a file named GOT_support_data_pc.zip.
- Attach your GOT_support_data_pc.zip file to your support email or ticket.
To run the Support Tool on Mac:
- Download the GOT Mac Support Tool.zip file at the bottom of this article. You should see the GOT_Mac_Support_Tool folder in your downloads. If you have disabled Safari's automatic unzipping, click on GOT_Mac_Support_Tool in your downloads to unzip it.
- Open the GOT_Mac_Support_Tool folder. Right click on GOT_create_support_data.sh.command and select Open. A window might pop up. If so, click Open again.
- The script will run in a terminal window. Once it shows "Process Completed", close the terminal window.
- You should now see a file named GOT_support_data_mac.zip in the GOT_Mac_Support_Tool folder.
- Attach your GOT_support_data_mac.zip file to your support email or ticket.