Walking Dead: Michonne Support
How to run the PC/Mac Support Tool for The Walking Dead: Michonne
The Support Tool is a batch/script file that collects general system information and data related to The Walking Dead: Michonne, such as a directory listing of the install folder, save folder, and crash events caused by the game. This information helps our support team identify the root of potential issues you may be experiencing.
To run the Support Tool on PC:
- Download the TWDM PC Support Tool.exe file at the bottom of this article and double-click on it to run the file. Allow it run until it says "FINISHED" at the bottom.
- Once the Support Tool is finished, it will open an explorer window containing a file named TWDM_support_data_pc.zip.
- Attach your TWDM_support_data_pc.zip file to your support email or ticket.
To run the Support Tool on Mac:
- Download the TWDM Mac Support Tool.zip file at the bottom of this article. You should see the TWDM_Mac_Support_Tool folder in your downloads. If you have disabled Safari's automatic unzipping, click on TWDM_Mac_Support_Tool in your downloads to unzip it.
- Open the TWDM_Mac_Support_Tool folder. Right click on TWDM_create_support_data.sh.command and select Open. A window might pop up. If so, click Open again.
- The script will run in a terminal window. Once it shows "Process Completed", close the terminal window.
- You should now see a file named TWDM_support_data_mac.zip in the TWDM_Mac_Support_Tool folder.
- Attach your TWDM_support_data_mac.zip file to your support email or ticket.