Classic Games Support
Why is Poker Night 2 no longer available?
Poker Night 2 has been withdrawn from sale on digital platforms due to the expiration of our digital distribution agreement. We currently do not have any plans to renew this agreement.
If you have already purchased this title digitally, please read the following instructions on how to access it on your platform.
- Open Steam and sign in to your account.
- Select Library, then select All Games from the top menu bar.
- From the menu on the left side, select the game to install.
- Ensure your device is logged into the same Apple account you used for your purchase.
- Open the App Store on your device and go into your Purchased menu.
- If you see Poker Night 2 in your Purchased list, tap on the cloud icon next to it to begin downloading it.
- If you do not see the game app in your Purchased list, please contact iTunes Store Customer Support to resolve any issues directly. Any decisions to restore the app may be at their discretion.
- Sign into your Xbox Live profile.
- In the dashboard, select Settings, then Account tab.
- Select Download History to find the game.
- Sign into your PSN account
- In the XMB, select Playstation Network, then Account Management
- Select Transaction Management, then Download List
- From the Download List, select the game to install.